Please follow these instruction to download and install SavvySchool.
- Windows 7 and above.
- Office 2007 with service pack 3 - 32 bit or office 2010 - 32 bit.
If you don’t have Microsoft office, you can use the free office 2007 or 2010 runtime also 32 bit version.
Office 2013 and higher are not currently supported.
You can download office 2007 service pack 3 from here or
- Download installer from here.
Run as administrator the file you downloaded and accept default setting.
Three icons will be created on your desktop. These are “Savvy School”, “Reports” and “User Manual”.
- To start the program, click “Savvy School” icon.
- To prevent windows giving you unnecessary warnings like this (below), you will have to create “Safe Location” for your installation folder.
Please follow the next instructions.
Creating Safe location (Screenshots below are taken from office 2007).
Once that is done you will no longer get those warnings mentioned earlier.
- Start MS Access application and set “C:\Savvy School v2.0” folder as trusted location as shown below:
- Click the left edge of the ribbon (office logo) to open another window as shown below:
- Click “Access Options” button as shown above to open another window as shown below:
- On the left click “Trust Center” option to view a appropriate page where you will see “Trust Center Settings” button on the right.
- Click “Trust Center Settings” button to open another window as shown below:
- On the left select “Trusted Locations” to open appropriate page, then click “Add New Location” button on that page (shown by bottom arrow)
to open yet another small window as show below:
- Now click the “Browse..” button shown above to open a browse window as shown below:
- Then select “Savvy School v2.0” folder. DON’T open that folder, just select it then click “OK”.
- Then click “OK” all the way to close all open windows.
If you had taken care of safe location, the program will start normally.
You may get the message like “Change your regional settings to English United Kingdom”.
Just go to Control panel > Region and make changes accordingly.
Please open the user manual from your desktop and follow the step by step instructions therein.
You will have 45 days of free use so that you can try the software. To continue using after the trial period
you will have to register your software and pay the one time registration fee.
If you need to register or you need to ask any question or clarification, please contact us on: info(at)sbs.co.ke